Abbyland Orientation Information
If you are selected for one of our open positions, you will be contacted by Human Resources to set up an Orientation. We hope the orientation process is a smooth transition into your Employment with Abbyland.
Orientation is held at the Employment Center in Abbotsford at 607 E Spruce Street. Orientation is scheduled at 8:30 am for English and 9:00 am for Spanish.
Below are items that should be brought to Orientation with you.
- Proof of Employment Eligibility: See what is considered Proof of Employment Eligibility on page 9 of the Government’s I9 form at http://www.uscis.gov/form/i-9.pdf
- Vehicle Registration Information, so we are able to provide you with a parking sticker. You will need your license plate number, make, model, year and color of any vehicles you will park on Abbyland property.
- Lunch: We do not allow you to leave the work site on the day of orientation, so you should bring along a lunch or snacks. A refrigerator is onsite but there are no vending machines on site.
- Direct Deposit: Bring verification from your financial institution (a void check or letter from your financial institution) with your routing and account number to complete the direct deposit sign up.
- Spouse & Dependent Benefit Information: You will complete a benefit sign up form at orientation; you will need your Spouse and Dependent's birth dates and social security numbers.
The Abbyland Training room is usually warm, so please dress appropriately
Abbyland Employees are also required to complete an electronic I-9. To complete the I9 before orientation go to http://www.newi9.com/. In the Start a New I-9 Box it will ask for the Employer Name or Code, simply type in Abbyland and hit Go. From there follow the online instructions.
If you have any questions before orientation, feel free to contact Human Resources, 715-316-0709.